Visit BEAUTY by clicking 360˚ Virtual Tour * Latest upgrades took place after the Virtual Tour shooting
PDF e-brochure (downloadable)
VIDEO 1 I VIDEO 2: Beauty enters Alimos Marina on a rainy day
BEAUTY is a stunning 71 feet Azimut 68 Evolution fly bridge Motor Yacht, with impressive sleek lines and elegant interior. Built in 2007 by the famous Italian Azimut shipyard and refitted in 2017, is one of the most modern and stylish charter yachts in Greece. Based in Athens & Mykonos is available for charters in the stunning Greek islands and coasts of Cyclades, Saronic & Argolic Gulfs, Sporades, Dodecanese, Peloponese or Ionio.
The Azimut 68 Evolution, is one of the most successful yachts ever built in this category. It retains the unique advantages of its predecessor Azimut 68 Plus, to which it ads: Larger aft deck, aft dining table & couch, more contemporary interior with mat wood, larger and more modern side windows in Master cabin, larger modern side windows in VIP cabin, more powerful, less smoky and more silent “Common Rail” engines, more modern galley. In addition to these, BEAUTY has also teak decks all over (aftdeck, fly bridge, walk around), only cream/beige fabrics & leathers all over (exterior & interior) and new wooden floor in salon, enhancing style and luxury.
Attention is paid to every detail on board, with designer's new GUY LAROCHE bed linen & towels, expensive porcelain tableware, quality amenities sets etc.
Motor Yacht BEAUTY is in TOP Condition, perfectly maintained all year round by a very qualified General & Technical Manager and his team and is continuously upgraded every year.
Her excellent permanent and very experienced Crew of three is always ready to cater every guest need and to offer a holiday to remember forever in the amazing Greece.
This fantastic Azimut 68 fly bridge Motor Yacht is one of the most popular and definitely one of the best yachts to rent in Greece, due to her many SPECIAL FEATURES, which among others include:
- Impressive modern sleek lines
- Impressively spacious full beam aft Master Cabin with two large side windows offering stunning views, dinette & large desk
- Very spacious and luxurious Master bathroom, with large bath tub, two marble sinks and ample storage space
- 4 spacious en suite bathrooms (1 with two doors, used also as day head)
- Option for 3 Double cabins: Twin cabin convertible to Double with a large King size bed
- Large side windows & hutch in VIP cabin
- Spacious cabins for her size
- Elegant interior & accessories, all in beige tones. Attention to details (designer’s Guy Laroche linen & towels, expensive tableware etc)
- New wooden floor in salon & new mattress in Master cabin
- Teak deck all over (aft deck, fly bridge, walkaround)
- Maintained in Top Condition all year round by a very experienced Management Team
- Fantastic charter oriented permanent Crew of 3 (including a talented Cook) & excellent charter record with repeat clients
- Fast yacht (24-35 knots/hr)
- Powerful Inverter (3.000W), for continuous power supply (for using/charging hair driers, i-phone without generators use)
- Variety of Water Toys
This wonderful Azimut 68 charter yacht is also available for luxury Daily cruises from Mykonos or Athens, for up to 10 guests. With her fast speed you can visit up to five islands in one day, either from Athens (Aegina, Agistri, Poros, Hydra, Spetses) or Mykonos (Delos, Renia, Paros, Naxos, Tinos, Syros etc). She is also ideal for birthday parties, bachelor's parties, meetings, incentives and other social or corporate events.
Builder: Azimut Spa - Designer: Stefano Righini - Year Built/Refit: 2007 / 2017 - L.O.A.: 21,90 meters (71.11 feet) - Beam: 5,40 meter - Draft: 1,65 meters
Engines: 2 x 1.360 MAN Common Rail - Generators: 2 x Kohler 20 KW
Powerful Inverter: 3.000 WATT
Water Capacity: 1.200 ltrs - Fuel Capacity: 4.800 ltrs
Fuel Consumption: 350 ltrs/hr + Generators
Cruising - Max Speed: 24-35 knots
Satellite TV: Trac Vision 6 HP - Water Maker: 160 ltrs/hr - Underwater lights (LED)
Air condition individually controlled in cabins & salon
Fully Equipped Galley with: Dolce Gusto espresso & filter coffee makers, dishwasher etc
2 x Barbeques (flybridge + portable)
Fridges: 1 large (galley) + 1 mini (flybridge)
Ice Maker (salon)
Crew: 3 (Captain, Hostess/Cook, Dechkand)
Flag: Greek - Licensed as Greek Charter (Commercial) Yacht
Base: Athens & Mykonos, Greece